This recipe for carrot cake muffins uses Greek yogurt for texture, banana to make it low in fat, and Monk Fruit sugar to keep the calories low. You’ll love this healthier Carrot Cake Muffin!Jump to Recipe
Each muffin has 99 calories, 4 g protein/ 25 g carbs, and 4 g fat.
This recipe only Makes 4 Standard Size Muffins. You can double it or triple it, of course… but with my house size shrinking, I usually end up eating ALL the muffins. So, it’s just easier for me to bake in smaller batches these days! LOL
Whether you make 4 or 12 muffins, YOU NEED TO TRY THESE MUFFINS!
If you like this recipe, you might also like
99 Calorie Healthy Carrot Muffins
- 4 tablespoons light cream cheese spread
- 4 tablespoons zero calorie powdered sweetener
- Mix egg, banana, carrot, sugar, and Greek yogurt in a mixing bowl till well blended.
- Fold in pumpkin pie spice and self rising flour.
- Grease 4 silicon muffin cups. Fill equally with batter.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean.
- While it's baking, mix the cream cheese and zero calorie powdered sugar together. Add to a piping bag, and pipe your frosting on top of cooled muffins.
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!