This easy recipe for pretzel bites only uses two ingredients: nonfat plain Greek yogurt and self rising flour!Jump to Recipe
This recipe makes 12 pretzel bites and each pretzel bite has 42 calories, 2 grams protein, 8 grams carbs, and zero grams fat.
This simple dough is so easy! When you combined just two ingredients; self rising flour with plain greek yogurt, you can make almost any kind of bread. I’ve already made:
And, there are so many more things you could try. I’ve even seen recipes for cinnamon rolls and calzones.
How to make 2 ingredient dough
The two ingredients you need for these easy pretzel bites include:
- Self rising flour. This eliminates the need for baking powder or salt, because it’s pre-sifted into your flour.
- And plain Greek yogurt. This provides both the liquid to make the dough, and the texture you want in a dough. I use nonfat plain, but you could use full fat too. I also like that it adds a bit of protein to the pretzels.
After you combine the two ingredients, than you can form it into pretzel bites by rolling out a thick rope and cutting 1 inch sections.
At this point, I like to arrange them on a baking sheet on parchment paper, and brush the tops with some light butter. This is optional, but it does give the pretzels a nice buttery flavor. And also, it helps for some course kosher salt to stick to the pretzels.
And that’s it! Bake them till the middle is cooked, and serve them with some mustard for dipping!
Other recipes you might like:
Easy 2 Ingredient Pretzel Bites
- 2/3 cup Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- Combine yogurt with flour in a bowl. Knead with hands to incorporate.
- Roll dough into a thick ropes, and cut into 1 inch sections.
- Place on baking sheet with parchment paper. Brush with light butter. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes, or until middle is cooked.
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!