High protein, no-bake Protein Cherry Cheesecake (or apple)! With 26 grams of protein, and no added sugar, this protein cheesecake can help you reach your weight loss goals!Jump to Recipe
The calories and macros for this Protein Cheesecake is 242 calories, 26 grams of protein, 24 grams of carbs, and 4 grams of fat.
I’ve been eating 3 meals a day, with one protein dessert or snack in the afternoon. I love this meal schedule because eating tasty treats like this, that has protein in it makes it so I never feel deprived!! So satisfying!
So, this past weekend, I wanted to make a protein treat that was creamy and delicious. While I have other cheesecake recipes (like this chocolate chip cheesecake, and the popular Body for Life cheesecake), I wanted something QUICK and SIMPLE!
I used the sugar free pie filling from the store (I’ve found apple and cherry in the sugar free options), and it’s only 30 calories per serving or 1/3 cup! I’ve only used it in this overnight oats. I’m not sure why I haven’t made more recipes with it though, because it’s SO good!
How to make protein cheesecake
Usually, when I make a treat, it’s pretty easy to just mix in some protein powder, and you have the perfect dessert! I do this a lot. If I’m worried that a recipe won’t turn out, I will start with 1 tablespoon of protein powder, rather than a whole scoop.
This works great every time! Sometimes I’ll stop at 1/2 scoop, other times I progress to a full scoop. Either way, just half a scoop still gives you almost 10 extra grams of protein.
Here’s my apple pie version!
If you like this recipe, you might also like
No-Bake Protein Cherry Cheesecake
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup no sugar Cherry Pie Filling
- 1/2 cup Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon light cream cheese spread
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
- Pour 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of a dish.
- Top with sugar free cherry pie filling.
- Mix yogurt, cream cheese, and vanilla protein powder in a bowl until smooth.
- Top pie filling with yogurt mixture.
- Optional: Top with whipped cream! (add 15 calories if you do this)
Other Recipes You Might Like
Weight Loss Helps & Guides
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!