Low calorie protein shake? YES! This watermelon protein smoothie has 93 calories and 8 grams of protein per glass!
While I prefer not drinking my calories, I can make an exception when I can keep the calorie to protein ratio low. Plus, it’s summer, and this is so refreshing! This is how I do it:
- ✔️1 scoop of protein powder (90 calories rather than the package serving size of two scoops)
- ✔️Water and ice instead of milk or juice.
- ✔️ Watermelon or other low cal fruit! (I used three cups fresh watermelon)
This recipe made two, 12 ounce glasses!
For 12 ounces
- 93 calories
- 8 g protein
- 13 g carbs
- 1 g fat
I you want to eat the drink it all, it’s only 182 calories and 16 grams protein.
Protein Watermelon Smoothie
- 1 scoop whey protein powder, vanilla
- 3 cups watermelon
- 1 cup ice
- Blend ingredients in a blender.
- Divide into two glasses and serve.
READ NEXT –> 17 Quick & Healthy Fruit Dip Recipes