Quick and easy, these gluten free protein blueberry pancakes only need 4 ingredients: Egg whites, protein powder, banana and blueberries!
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox.
When pancakes for breakfast can be high in protein, I’m all in! I’ve honestly got several pancakes on my blog that “Are my favorite ever”. haha. But really, each one has a purpose, and I’ll make different pancakes according to what I have in my pantry, and what my macro goals are for the day.
What’s the protein in these pancakes?
With two sources of protein, egg whites and protein powder, the entire recipe of protein blueberry pancakes contain 25 grams of protein (when I use the Clean Simple Eats protein powder). Other protein powders will have even more, but the CSE is only 100 calories per scoop, so I like to use this one. Plus, it bakes well for pancakes.
Other ingredients in this recipe is just a mashed banana and blueberries. You can’t get much cleaner than this!
I’ve tried pancakes without the mashed banana, and I don’t like them as much. The banana gives it a texture I prefer.
Quick Protein Blueberry Pancakes
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder (CSE) (10% off with link)
- 1/2 banana mashed
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 butter flavored cooking spray
- Whisk together egg whites and protein powder. Mash a banana into the bowl and stir till smooth.
- Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray and place on medium heat.
- Scoop 1/8 cup at a time onto skillet. Drop 3-4 blueberries onto batter. Cook on both sides until no longer runny.
- Remove from pan and top with sugar free syrup.
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!