I used the yummy 2 ingredient pizza crust for this cream cheese and ranch veggie pizza! Use any vegetables you have on hand and serve this easy pizza at your next gathering.Jump to Recipe
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox.
Although I never sold Pampered Chef products, I did attend many parties back in the day. And one thing that so many hosts made for the party was a veggie pizza made from a package of crescent rolls, cream cheese and a variety of veggies.
I always loved this dish! In fact, I recreated it many, many times for my own family.
Fast forward to today, and I haven’t purchased a can of crescent rolls in at least a decade. But still wanting that delicious cold cream cheese pizza, I decided to make it with the 2 ingredient pizza crust!
This time however, I wanted to top the pizza with all the vegetables that are in season. Some from my garden, some from the farmer’s market, and some from the store.
Truly, this crust never disappoints, and it’s so easy to make. All you need is two ingredients:
- Self-rising flour
- Nonfat plain greek yogurt.
After I baked the crust, I spread on the cooled crust,
- light cream cheese mixed with a Ranch dip seasoning mix.
After that, it was just PILE on the veggies. I used bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, peas, red onion, cherry tomatoes, and even cucumber. You can add any veggies you have on hand.
This recipe is very forgiving. You can make the crust big, small, thick or thin. You can add more cream cheese or less. And of course, you can add any amount of vegetables you desire! Cream cheese and ranch veggie pizza is a real winner!
If you like healthy pizza ideas, try these new pizza recipes
Cold Cream Cheese and Ranch Veggie Pizza
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 3/4 cup Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 spray butter flavored cooking spray
- 1 sprinkle course salt
- 4 tablespoons light cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon ranch seasoning
- 1 carrots
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 cherry tomatoes
- Mix yogurt and self rising flour and knead it into a ball. Roll out on parchment paper to 1/4-1/2 inch thick, and place on a baking sheet.
- Spray dough with butter flavored cooking spray and course salt.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 for 15-20 minutes, or until begins to turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix ranch seasoning with light cream cheese.
- Spread on cooled crust.
- Chop veggies and sprinkle onto cream cheese spread.
- Slice into 6 slices and enjoy.
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!