If you are following the weight loss protocol of Bright line eating, this Bright Line Eating meal plan can give you ideas to stay on track!
Recently I wrote about my experience following Bright Line Eating, a diet program that has clear boundaries around common addictive foods.
And, while I shared the foods that I ate for those 7 days, it kind of got lost in the long post where I reviewed the program itself and talked about my 7 pound weight loss. So, I decided to create a new article just for the meal plan I followed during my Bright Line Eating program!
As a recap, to follow the Bright Line Eating program, there are only 4 rules. They are:
- No Flour
- No sugar
- No eating between meals
- Eat a specific amount of pre-selected food.
For a deeper dive on the program, head over to my original post Bright Line Eating In the meantime, here’s a printable page you can use to follow the Bright Line Eating plan for 7 days.
7 Day Bright Line Eating Meal Plan
The Bright Line food plan for weight loss is:
- Breakfast: 1 protein, 1 grain, 1 fruit
- Lunch: 1 protein, 6 ounces, vegetables, 1 fruit, 1 fat
- Dinner 1 Protein, 6 ounce vegetables, 8 ounces salad, and 1 fat.
1 protein can be acquired via 4 ounces of meat, 8 ounces of dairy, 2 eggs, or 2 ounces of cheese.
So, with those requirements, this is a possible 7 day meal plan:
- Breakfast; 2 eggs, 1 ounce oats, 6 ounces berries.
- Lunch; 4 oz deli turkey, 6 oz carrots, 1 tbl ranch dressing
- Dinner; 4 oz chicken, 6 oz zucchini and 8 ounces salad with ranch dressing.
- Breakfast; 6 oz peach, 1 egg + 1/2 ounce cheese, 1 ounce oats.
- Lunch; 6 ounces cucumber, 1 cup Greek yogurt, 6 ounces blueberries and ranch.
- Dinner: 3 ounces steak, 6 ounces peppers cooked in 1 tablespoon oil, 8 ounces salad, and dressing
- Breakfast: 1 ounce oats, 6 ounces berries, 8 ounces Greek yogurt.
- Lunch: 4 ounce rotisserie chicken, 6 ounces cucumbers, 2 ounces cherry tomatoes, 6 ounces grapes, 2 tbls dressing.
- Dinner: 4 ounces steak, 8 ounces salad, 6 ounces broccoli and olive oil.
- Breakfast: 1 egg, egg whites, apricots, and sweet potato.
- Lunch: 4 ounces steak, lettuce, poppyseed dressing, pumpkin seeds, and apple.
- Dinner: 6 ounces Zucchini noodles, 4 oz ground beef, 8 ounces lettuce, cherry tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, and dressing.
- Breakfast: 1 ounce shredded wheat, 6 ounces grapes, 2 eggs.
- Lunch: 3 ounces Roasted chickpeas, 1 tbl olive oil, 3 apricots, and 6 ounces carrots.
- Dinner: 4 oz Rotisserie chicken, 8 oz salad, 6 oz broccoli, and 1 tbl dressing.
- Breakfast: 1 oz oats, 1 egg plus 1 oz cheese, 6 oz cantaloupe.
- Lunch: 4 oz chicken patty, 1 tbl mayo, 1 apricots, 1/2 banana, 6 oz corn.
- Dinner: 3 oz Zucchini, 4 oz beef burger, 3 oz mushrooms, 8 oz lettuce, and 1 tbl ranch.
- Breakfast: 1 oz Shredded wheat, 6 oz strawberries, and 1 cup yogurt.
- Lunch: 6 oz Strawberries, 4 oz rotisserie chicken and Parmesan cheese, 6 oz spaghetti squash, and 1 tbl avocado!
- Dinner: Pork salad with 4 oz pork, 8 oz salad, 6 oz chopped veggies, 1 tbl dressing
Bright Line Eating PDF
To print the 7 day sample meal plan for Bright Line Eating, click the image below.
If you choose to sign up for the Bright Line Eating 14 day challenge, I have an affiliate link here! Bright Line Eating challenge!
Stay connected and get all my new recipes by following me on Pinterest!