If you are following the weight loss protocol of Bright line eating, this Bright Line Eating meal plan can give you ideas to stay on track!
Recently I wrote about my experience following Bright Line Eating, a diet program that has clear boundaries around common addictive foods.
And, while I shared the foods that I ate for those 7 days, it kind of got lost in the long post where I reviewed the program itself and talked about my 7 pound weight loss. So, I decided to create a new article just for the meal plan I followed during my Bright Line Eating program!
As a recap, to follow the Bright Line Eating program, there are only 4 rules. They are:
- No Flour
- No sugar
- No eating between meals
- Eat a specific amount of pre-selected food.
For a deeper dive on the program, head over to my original post Bright Line Eating In the meantime, here’s a printable page you can use to follow the Bright Line Eating plan for 7 days.
7 Day Bright Line Eating Meal Plan
The Bright Line food plan for weight loss is:
- Breakfast: 1 protein, 1 grain, 1 fruit
- Lunch: 1 protein, 6 ounces, vegetables, 1 fruit, 1 fat
- Dinner 1 Protein, 6 ounce vegetables, 8 ounces salad, and 1 fat.
1 protein can be acquired via 4 ounces of meat, 8 ounces of dairy, 2 eggs, or 2 ounces of cheese.
So, with those requirements, this is a possible 7 day meal plan:
- Breakfast; 2 eggs, 1 ounce oats, 6 ounces berries.
- Lunch; 4 oz deli turkey, 6 oz carrots, 1 tbl ranch dressing
- Dinner; 4 oz chicken, 6 oz zucchini and 8 ounces salad with ranch dressing.
See here for a variety of ways to cook your eggs for breakfast!
- Breakfast; 6 oz peach, 1 egg + 1/2 ounce cheese, 1 ounce oats.
- Lunch; 6 ounces cucumber, 1 cup Greek yogurt, 6 ounces blueberries and ranch.
- Dinner: 3 ounces steak, 6 ounces peppers cooked in 1 tablespoon oil, 8 ounces salad, and dressing
- Breakfast: 1 ounce oats, 6 ounces berries, 8 ounces Greek yogurt.
- Lunch: 4 ounce rotisserie chicken, 6 ounces cucumbers, 2 ounces cherry tomatoes, 6 ounces grapes, 2 tbls dressing.
- Dinner: 4 ounces steak, 8 ounces salad, 6 ounces broccoli and olive oil.
By this time, if you’re eating the same salad, you might want something to switch it up. Here are some of my absolute favorite salads to make and eat!
- Breakfast: 1 egg, egg whites, apricots, and sweet potato.
- Lunch: 4 ounces steak, lettuce, poppyseed dressing, pumpkin seeds, and apple.
- Dinner: 6 ounces Zucchini noodles, 4 oz ground beef, 8 ounces lettuce, cherry tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, and dressing.
Here are my tips for making zoodles (zucchini noodles).
- Breakfast: 1 ounce shredded wheat, 6 ounces grapes, 2 eggs.
- Lunch: 3 ounces Roasted chickpeas, 1 tbl olive oil, 3 apricots, and 6 ounces carrots.
- Dinner: 4 oz Rotisserie chicken, 8 oz salad, 6 oz broccoli, and 1 tbl dressing.
- Breakfast: 1 oz oats, 1 egg plus 1 oz cheese, 6 oz cantaloupe.
- Lunch: 4 oz chicken patty, 1 tbl mayo, 1 apricots, 1/2 banana, 6 oz corn.
- Dinner: 3 oz Zucchini, 4 oz beef burger, 3 oz mushrooms, 8 oz lettuce, and 1 tbl ranch.
Here’s how I make my high protein overnight oats!
- Breakfast: 1 oz Shredded wheat, 6 oz strawberries, and 1 cup yogurt.
- Lunch: 6 oz Strawberries, 4 oz rotisserie chicken and Parmesan cheese, 6 oz spaghetti squash, and 1 tbl avocado!
- Dinner: Pork salad with 4 oz pork, 8 oz salad, 6 oz chopped veggies, 1 tbl dressing
Bright Line Eating PDF
To print the 7 day sample meal plan for Bright Line Eating, click the image below.
Stay connected and get all my new recipes by following me on Pinterest!