2 ingredient pistachio pudding pancakes. Made with Kodiak mix, these pistachio pudding pancakes have 14 grams of protein for the entire recipe!Jump to Recipe
The calories and macros for these green Kodiak protein pancakes are 199 calories, 14 grams protein, 30 grams carbs, and 2 grams of fat. (I calculate my calories and macros with MyFitnessPal)
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox.
These pancakes started out just like all my other pancakes.
I always have some sugar free pistachio pudding mix on hand. With St. Patrick’s Day coming up, I was trying to figure out all the things I could add the pudding mix to in order to turn it green!
So, I added it to my morning Kodiak protein pancake mix!
THIS. DID. NOT. DISAPPOINT!
For the entire recipe (I got six small pancakes), there was 14 grams of protein. (see the other foods I use to hit 100 grams of protein per day here)
Other ways to make protein pancakes
I’m always looking to improve the health of my pancakes by getting more protein and fewer calories. Besides a Kodiak mix, the other recipes I have for low calorie, high protein pancakes are
- Cottage cheese pancakes. This low calorie pancake is actually my most popular recipe of all time!
- Egg white banana pancakes– that one is gluten free, and full of flavor!
- Sweet potato protein pancakes. – For those I incorporated protein powder!
- Greek yogurt waffles – Although it’s a waffle, making it into pancakes is super easy.
How to make these protein pancakes
This one is as simple as it gets!! All you need is:
- Kodiak mix- I used 1/2 cup so I would know exactly how many calories I would be eating if I ate the entire recipe, which I did!
- And 1 tablespoon sugar free pistachio pudding mix. Yes- you have to have this!
And while that’s all you need, I highly recommend some whipping cream for the top of your pistachio pudding protein pancakes!
Protein Pistachio Pudding Pancakes
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Pancake Mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar free pistachio pudding (the powder)
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon crushed pistachios
- 1 tablespoon sugar free chocolate syrup
- Mix kodiak pancake mix together with the sugar free pistachio pudding mix.
- Add enough water (1 tablespoon at a time) to make the pancake batter slightly runny, or however you prefer the consistency of pancake mix.
- Cook pancakes on a https://quickbooks.intuit.com/hot skillet, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Flip pancakes so both sides get cooked.
- Enjoy with syrup, chocolate and whipped topping.
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!