Healthy Meal Plans
Free printable healthy meal plans.
When I finally lost weight, it was because I was counting calories, creating a calorie deficit, counting macros, and following a meal plan (see my weight loss story here)
This page is the category page for all the meal plans I've followed. All of them are based on the real food I ate to lose weight, and still eat to maintain the weight loss.
Currently, my plan is between 1200-1500 calories. The meals look like this:
- Breakfast: Eggs and oatmeal
- Lunch: Green salad with protein
- Snack: Is a protein bar, shake, or protein treat.
- Dinner: Vegetables, protein, and a carb.
- 5 Day meal planning printable. (with all the food group)
- 1 Day meal planning guide (perfect for kids!)
- The calorie counting food planner